Car Rental in Egypt
the land of ancient treasures and tourist destinations
Egypt is the original vacationer vacation spot, that includes many of the globe’s most ancient treasures and drawing guests towards the amazing pyramids, sculptures and castles Because the duration of the ancient Greeks. Make the most within your take a look at to this culturally prosperous country by scheduling your rental auto these days.
December and January are the height tourist seasons in Egypt, if the pyramids and temples are uncomfortably crowded. The nation may be very comfortable to go to from Oct to April.
Arabic could be the Formal language of Egypt, even though English is widely spoken at tourist sites, and many Egyptians converse a wide range of the earth’s languages, at the very least at The essential stage. Highway indicators are usually in both equally Arabic and Latin alphabets, although basic studying expertise in Arabic will probably be a tremendous enable for you on any longer highway visits!
Egypt is situated within the Eastern European Time Zone, UTC+2.
The currency could be the Egyptian pound. Your best choice for buying Egyptian kilos is Making the most of the ATMs in major metropolitan areas - Unless of course of course you've got a great head for calculations and are prepared to haggle with any on the community currency Trade stores.
Eagle Rent a Car in Egypt
Don’t underestimate distances in Egypt and always make sure to have excessive quantities of drinking h2o for almost any intercity vacation! Cairo and its pyramids at Giza are located about 220 km (136 mi) south of Alexandria; Luxor is situated an astonishing 650 km (404 mi) south of Cairo alongside the Nile wetlands.
Rental cars and trucks can be found in the major metropolitan areas of Egypt, like Alexandria and Cairo, and at a lot of well-liked tourist Places, like Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Luxor, Ismailia, and Marsa Alam.
Most Arab nationalities require no visa to visit Egypt, and plenty of others, which includes Europeans, can only buy a visa on arrival. Double check laws before you decide to depart, as some nationalities ought to submit an application for a visa just before they depart for Egypt.
Driving in Egypt
Push defensively in Egypt, and become notify for speedily transforming highway ailments along with the erratic habits of other end users of street- and highways. Should you’re organizing on checking out any cities during your pay a visit to - which is suggested - e-book a lodge with complementary parking and rely upon community transportation or taxis for the bulk of your respective metropolitan explorations in an effort to stay away from undue headaches. As gasoline is heavily backed, self-driving Egypt remains a easy and inexpensive technique to make the most of the go to!
- check here
- Site visitors proceeds on the ideal-hand side on the highway all through Egypt.
- In towns and cities: 50 km/h (31 mph)
- On motorways and rural streets: ninety km/h (fifty five mph)
- On the highway amongst Alexandria and Cairo: a hundred km/h (sixty two mph)
- Parking all through Egypt is reasonably unregulated; quite a few locals go away their parking breaks off to permit newcomers to thrust cars and trucks into essentially the most practical situation.
- You needs to have a world driver’s allow Besides your legitimate domestic driver’s license in an effort to lease and driver during Egypt.
- Egyptian drivers need to be at the least 18 years aged being certified, although you'll probably should be at the very least 25 yrs outdated to hire an auto in Egypt. Some organizations might assist you to lease concerning the ages of 20 and twenty five, although you'll probably pay out a surcharge to take action.
- Take into consideration selecting a driver, particularly for visits in to the desert or simply to get a push to Cairo.
- For virtually any travel across the Sinai, have all of the files readily available, such as your rental agreement, in planning for Repeated protection checkpoints.
- For those who’re stopped by the police and are asked to pay for an on the location great, make sure that you receive a prepared receipt in English.
Cheap Car Rental in Egypt
Vehicle seek the services of in Egypt ordinarily starts off at all-around $thirty every day, however rates can double should you employ a car at shorter observe or in more distant cities. Below are a few of the best promotions in Egypt
Best Price Car Rental in Egypt
- Renault Logan or very similar (economic system course) – $15/working day
- Nissan Sunny or similar (compact class) – $sixteen/day
- Kia Cerato or related (intermediate course) – $25/day
- Mitsubishi Lancer or identical (compact class) – $25/working day
- Kia Picanto or similar (financial system course) – $27/working day
Be aware that price ranges differ depending upon the availability of each certain car or truck and the season during which you lease. For by far the most exact offers, use the search bar above.
Techniques for Leasing a car or truck Inexpensively in Egypt
Planning in advance can in some cases help you save you much more than $23 on a daily basis any time you e book a vehicle in Egypt. E-book your car a person to 2 months before you get there in an effort to get the most effective costs.
Wintertime months, including January and February, are typically appreciably more affordable for vacation by rental auto in Egypt. You may also generally conserve all-around $10 every day by extending you rental car time period!
The most cost effective prices are usually readily available in Alexandria, in the Cairo Worldwide Airport, plus the Hurghada Airport, where price range rental corporations Europcar and Keddy by Europcar supply by far the most economical rental choices.